Thursday, August 12, 2010

MIXED msgs

*Bzzz Bzzz* NEW MESSAGE
D: Do you miss me?
1:28 AM

Do I miss you? HELL YEAH NIGGA! You know I miss you. Its been 36 hours, 29 minutes and a least 17 seconds since the last time you laid the pipe. Sir, I have been awaiting your call.

Me: Maybe ... Maybe not
1:29 AM

*Bzzz Bzzz* NEW MESSAGE
D: Don't act like that. You know I miss you.
1:29 AM

If you miss me then why do I only hear from after the sun has rested and the moon takes its turn being restless? Why don't I hear from you when the birds are chirping ... when the HONEST man is arising out bed kissing his wife, girlfriend, or at least ex-girlfriend?

Me: Act Like what? The chick that aint your girlfriend?
1:33 AM

*fast forward to 1:40 AM*
YEAH, I know the truth hurts ... that Why you haven't you replied. You're NOT MAN enough to even have that conversation with me. It's ok, you don't have to. I know why I ain't your girlfriend. I'm not your girlfriend because I didn't want to play games. I'm not your girlfriend because I'm too much of a freak for your ass. I'm not your girlfriend because I'm too good for your ass. I'm not your girlfriend because you're not looking right now. I'm not your girlfriend because I can't stop being your late night booty call. *smh*

Me: Jk Jk ... you know I miss you.
1: 41 AM

*Bzzz Bzzz* NEW MESSAGE
D: I want to see to you ... can I slide thru?
1:43 AM

HELL NO! HELL NO! Fuck you nigga. I REFUSE to be a part-time lover. I am MORE than what is just between my legs. I have hobbies, interests, and ambitions that you don't even ask about. Things that you don't give a fuck about.

Me: Well ...
1:45 AM

*Bzzz Bzzz* NEW MESSAGE
D: I just wanna be next to you ... smell the sweet scent of vanilla & coconuts. is that so bad? :(
1:45 AM

*blushes* he remembers my the smell of my perfume. That says something, right? Maybe just maybe ...

Me: It's kinda late but for you I guess I can make an exception ... this one time. ;)
1:46 AM

*Bzzz Bzzz* NEW MESSAGE
D: Coo .. see you in a lil bit
1:47 AM

DAMN, what did I JUST DO? I just sold my soul for 45 minutes of some of uncommitted dick & a fake "I care about you" goodnite kiss. Aint I worth more? When did I lost sight of my value? I'm gonna tell this nigga to stay home. FUCK YOU DUDE, you ain't bout to fuck me & leave me with a sore clit & sore heart. I don't need that the dick that bad.

Me: looking forward to it ;)

BUT THEN AGAIN, I guess I do. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment